Darling!!, lots of hard work. Now just get the little one here, or at this point does he seem awfully big!!!! Good work, can't wait to see it in real life--
It was so good to see your blog! I'm glad you left a comment on mine so I could see yours! The baby room is so cute! I'm so excited for you to have your little one! Congrats! I will keep an eye on your blog to see when your new one arrives! Talk with you later!
6 comments:
The room looks really good. You two have done a lot of work. I'm sure Baby can't wait to see it. :o)
Those look so cool. They remind me of a room that used to have model airplanes like that....
I bet it'll feel like the coolest room in the house. I love it!
Wow, you guys have having so much fun on that! Can't wait to see it ALL finished!
Darling!!, lots of hard work. Now just get the little one here, or at this point does he seem awfully big!!!!
Good work, can't wait to see it in real life--
Hi Stacy!
It was so good to see your blog! I'm glad you left a comment on mine so I could see yours! The baby room is so cute! I'm so excited for you to have your little one! Congrats! I will keep an eye on your blog to see when your new one arrives! Talk with you later!
Cuz Carlie Egbert Barlow
Post a Comment