Always in motion.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Ever growing
We have so enjoyed the recent weeks with Mara as there has seem to be a lot of firsts, (not to be confused with a lot of Firths). She is almost always content and happy. It's so wonderful to be with her and spend the days together.
Swaddled and ready for bed. I love that she still loves to be swaddled at night. She will often kick her feet free by morning and her hands have to be near her face, but it's fun to snuggle up to my little Bug.
She also enjoys her playmat, and this hanging hippo is one of her favorite toys.
She has been enjoying tummy time a little bit more each day and is showing how strong she is to hold herself so well.
Bath time is always a favorite, and pool time is getting more fin for her and with her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is getting so big! You can see that she is not such a baby anymore:( She's sooo cute though!
we missed you at the reunion this last weekend. I finally got to meet Cody and her kids. Now I'll just need to officially meet you guys. Hope it's one day soon. Your lil' girl is getting cuter everyday.
She's sure a cutie.
What else is there to say--she's just darling, getting more alert it seems. Hope she's learning to love the pool in these hot Arizona days.
Hey there Stacy this is Cindy Belew Rasmussen I found your blog on the class of 1998 blog your baby is a cutie kids are so much fun I have 5 and they are some much fun well hope to here from ya
Post a Comment