Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We've had a wonderful weekend together, and not doing anything too out of the ordinary. Mark decided to see if Mara's blessing dress till fit her as we got ready for church today, and besides being a bit too long, it looked gorgeous on her! So we had to take a few pictures. It's amazing how love just keeps growing in our hearts for each other as each day passes. We Hope you feel loved today too!















4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the last two pictures of all of you! Email them to me and I will make those my new ones for my mantel display!

Brenda said...

Cute pictures!!! I love that her dress still fits - what a little cutie! When are you due...do you know what you are having?

DaNise said...

Lot more sunshine than we had. Great pictures. Thanks for the call the other day.

The Firths said...

She's sure getting big. Hope all is well with "LD" as well! By the way, "LD" can be taken as Little Dude or Dudette. Hope you're "hanging in" there....