Tuesday, June 3, 2008

baby grows





5 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

cute! You're looking good stacy! I'm excited to see blessing pictures!

Kim C. said...

Mara is so cute! It was so fun to see you guys. We miss you already!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful family!! I was so sorry that we missed you on your trip up here. How was the blessing??

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

You're little girl is so cute. I love watching them grow. It's amazing how much the grow and learn in such a small amount of time. Check out our blog at beardallsfarm.blogspot.com.

The Firths said...

It was great to see everyone. We were so glad that you came up. Sorry that we didn't get to talk to you very much, but we thought the pictures were great! Thanks for getting those pants to Jen's brother! We'll repay you when Mara comes here on her mission. Of course, I don't know why she'll need baptismal pants...