There was a part of my life puzzle that was missing until just recently. I had no idea how much I had wished, longed, hoped, and prayed for a day to bless our new baby and celebrate the miracle her life brings us each day. My heart rejoices to have her near and watch her grow. I had only ever hoped there could be such joy as we have discovered having Mara in our lives. There was such amazing feelings that poured over and through us on her blessing day. It was completely amazing. Thank you to all of you that could be there. We missed those of you who were not there, but felt your hearts with us. Thank you for your help in making the day possible and such a success.

Getting ready to go.

Everybody

Little Angel. I find it significant to say that the dress was made by my mom from the remaining fabric from my wedding dress. There was only one remnant piece big enough for her dress, but it was exactly the right size to make it. It was really special.

We are grateful for the priesthood!

Our little family.
2 comments:
very beautiful...love the dress...thanks for posting pics
I can't believe how big Mara is getting! She is so sweet, Stacy. We can get together here soon. Do you have a particular schedule for Mara?
Post a Comment