Tuesday, September 9, 2008

In the Army

Every new recruit learns to check their gear. Everything appears satisfactory.


Now, stay low and go, go, go!!
Oops, was that the secret, not supposed to push unless there's an emergency detonate button?.....my bad! I hope it was insured.




10 comments:

Kim C. said...

I could tell from your visit last month that she was going to be an early mover! Love the camo pants.

The Burnah Clan said...

Big girl! Moving already!

Brady F. said...

Just make sure you hide all your guns and hand grenades. :o)

Lisa said...

I can't believe she's crawling!! Where are the months going??

Anonymous said...

O you all have been moving! Bet Grandpa Firth had a ball with all the kids together!! I can't believe how big Mara is getting, although from the first I always thought she was too alert for a baby. Glad you all are well!

Anonymous said...

Help! I can't make this thing take my comment.
The new recruit is the cutest. Watch out world here she comes.

Your San Diego trip looks wonderful!

de

DaNise said...

Only you could come up with something so cute and creative. Mine were after Christmas trees and gifts at that age. You even accessorize with goggles!

Beth said...

That was too cute! She is growing up too fast. I posted pictures of her and Riesse at http://growingupreisse.blogspot.com
our family blog is
http://allmydaughters.blogspot.com
Thanks for coming over...it was fun...we should do it more often.

Beth said...

Sorry...that is http://growingupriesse.blogspot.com
=(
ayayay

The Burnah Clan said...

Firth- Tag! You're it! Go to my latest blog entry (PASS IT ON!) to find and accept your challenge. This really effects you in Arizona!!