Sunday, May 31, 2009

Challenge

It's good to have challenges and goals, to do more than one has previously done. To be able to expand your horizons and stretch your limits can only be strengthening, right? My friend and I decided to read The Book of Mormon all the way through this summer. Would YOU care to join us in this challenge? :) Here are some helful websites I was excited to find. Reading Calculator, Reading Charts some study guides, and best of all there's me! Let me know how it goes and also keepME motivated. Happy reading!

P.S. If you are reading this and don't have a Book of Mormon, you can read online, or tell me and I'll get you one!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Stacy...We are doing the same thing at our house! We figured if Sam needed to read the entire Book of Mormon for the new Virtue value in Personal Progress, that we'd all join her. So, we started last week and are trying to finish by summer's end. I also challenged the sisters I visit teach to do the same. I figure that I'm having motherhood stress, and additional fortification may be helpful! Good luck!

Stacy Evans said...

Hurray! That's awesome. I was thinking the same thing about fortification. :) Keep me posted?