Sunday, July 19, 2009

E-I-E-I-O!

Swinging with smiles with Grandpa Great Granny and Grandpa and "Bapa" on the 4 wheeler. "Is this one that makes it GO?" tranquility

Koi all the way from China..ok well they come from China at least.




Cheep shot! Baby chicken born that day.

Getting ready for a goose chase?


Sitting duck? No geese!

Mara fell asleep on some towells on top of this duffle bag at the lake. When it was time to clean up, it was easier to leave her asleep in the bag baby Moses style.



She was a natural at climbing up and down the stairs.


Mara just loved looking at and playing in Grandma's fish pond, almost as much as she loved being in Grandpa's new swing for his grand babies.
We enjoyed yummy cook out dinners and great company.





Here Kitty, kitty.


"I see you!"





1 comment:

DaNise said...

Looks too fun for words. She is a doll and your family looks great too. I love the picture with her asleep in the bag.