After the farm we had a chance to go camping at Yuba lake with the Evans'. They were so cute to help with Mara. She had fun playing with the kitty before we went home.
She also enjoyed playing on Nana and Grandpa's stairs, although much steeper than the ones at the farm. We survived without any stair accidents luckily. 

We also got to go to the Oquirrh mountain temple open house and it was really neat. I love the peace I feel whenever I go to a temple. Mara seemed to enjoy it as well, but she didn't like waiting our turn to go see the different rooms in the tour.

Sound asleep, out of the wind and sun,
We also got to go to the Oquirrh mountain temple open house and it was really neat. I love the peace I feel whenever I go to a temple. Mara seemed to enjoy it as well, but she didn't like waiting our turn to go see the different rooms in the tour.
Sound asleep, out of the wind and sun,
No comments:
Post a Comment