Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fall faces

Just a collection of fun Mara moments from the last month or so I'm finally getting around to posting.
Thanksgiving day at the Breshears was so nice and enjoyable! Mara loved the olives on her fingers and the attention from all.
She's learning to drive, although a little layed back.

She looking both ways before crossing the street. Ok not really, but she loves watching the cars and seeing if her little neighbor friends are outside to play across the street.



One day Mara really wanted to carry her baby everywhere, so I made her a little baby sling. She thought it was pretty great and the baby doll seemed to enjoy it too.
Fancy


Sunday best with the first actual hair do that lasted all through church. Hurray!


Mark and Mara went out to a hot air balloon festival one weekend, but they got rained out before they saw any balloons.


They came home tired and all smiles, so I guess they had fun.

"This is a smile?"


My little reading worm. She loves to sit with any book and read.

Always sweet and accessorized.

No comments: