Friday, February 27, 2009

Steppin' up!

Mara has started walking in the last few weeks. She started walking on February 10th and took just 2 to 3 steps to get to the videos cassettes she wanted to chew on. She has since gained so much confidence. She is so proud of herself and thinks her new trick is so nifty. She stands by herself a lot, and has started taking a few more steps without mom and dad around to catch her. It's so amazing that my tiny baby is now walking. Where is the rewind button on my baby? This was taken Thurs. night. It's too bad you can't smell the lemons I was juicing, it was such a clean zesty smell that I'm convinced we need a lemon tree, and of course a grapefruit tree too. :-)

2 comments:

Kim C. said...

I love it! Everyday is a new adventure for little kids and I love to watch it. She is going to be running in a few weeks here. I loved when you moved the stool out of her reach and her face was like, "uh, what are you doing? I want to hold that!" and then she looks back forward like, "well, here it goes then." Adorable.

Lisa said...

That was such a perfect shot of her! Cute!