Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pretty little peacock struttin' her stuff

Mara climbed up on the fireplace and thought she was so fancy! I was looking through some of my Dominican stuff on Feb. 27th, which is Dominican Independence day, and my Mara grabbed this flag and started waving it. We didn't get to see the costumes and dress up (like Halloween) of the grand parades they have in almost every town, but it was fun to think of them celebrating. Dominicans love any reason to celebrate, and I think that's a grand way to live. I'm not sure why it is that Mara was in the sink.
She is so proud of her walking abilities. She thinks she is pretty hot stuff and claps for herself occasionally.
This is her new "Where's Waldo?" outfit.
"Peek-a-boo!"
So clever! "Chili anyone?"




1 comment:

DaNise said...

cabinets now... fridge next. Love the new dress.