Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

We have so much to be thankful for this season, most especially our beautiful girls. Audri is 6 months now and just delightful! Mara is nearly 3 and always inquisitive and telling stories. We have had many angels watching out for us! Thanks to all! Happy holidays! 
 


































4 comments:

Tina Mitchell said...

SO CUTE! Your baby looks just like you to me stacy! I finally put your blog in my blogroll thingy. I did it once before but forgot to save it and lost it haha. miss you! XOXOX

Lisa said...

Audri is SO photogenic! There are some darling pictures of both of them, but especially those ones of her, just staring up innocently at the camera!

nana said...

The photos are beautiful. I love the one with Mark and the girls. LIke Lisa said, Audri really is photogenic: She knows how to take advantage of her camera time.

My favorite of Audri is the 2nd one down or the upclose one near the end (sorry I forgot to count on this one).

We love you all!
Nana/Mom

The Burnah Clan said...

cute cute cute, mara looks like daddy and audri like you!!!