Friday, January 11, 2008

Are we there yet?

Do you ever wonder if you are on the right path and going the right direction? Or if you are about to take a flying leap into some great unknown?
















I am guessing it is just "first timer" worries. I hope that is all it is. How much can you really be ready for something you've never done before? Will there be a test of mommy preparedness as I leave the hospital? It's good to know that so many have done this all before, and done it so successfully too. Sure, I have 10 weeks (?) still of waiting and preparing, but it seems awfully close.
Tonight Mark and I went to the temple, and like Elizabeth in the Bible, I felt the baby leap within me. It was marvelous to know the baby knows the importance of that holy place. It also eases the worries in my mind some.

These pictures are from October; Mark's (bear infested) hike in California. Dillon teetering on the edge, and Samantha & Dillon Jensen and Krissy Breshears' rock climbing adventure.

1 comment:

Kim C. said...

Stacy,
You're going to be a great mom! My experience with Grace was the first 6 weeks were sooo hard but you start getting used to each other and it just keeps getting better!