Thursday, January 3, 2008

Some days you just can't win


I received this picture in an email and thought how a few days have felt like this lately. Mark and I were both out sick for a week, then scrambled to get everything ready to go home for Christmas. We had such a wonderful time with family, in the snow, and enjoying the beauties of the mountains and the Utah weather, (Yes even the blizzard we had to drive through on Christmas eve). It all made us so grateful to be with those we love. Coming back home and resuming work, callings, and baby preparations seemed overwhelming a bit and we were ready to turn tail and head back to Utah. Baby is moving more and more these days. It is so amazing to feel and to think about. Only 11 more weeks! I hope that your days like this will be few and far between. What do you think the poor donkey is thinking?

2 comments:

Bekah said...

It was wonderful to see and celebrate with you guys over the holiday!

Kim C. said...

Christmas was so fun! I'm glad you guys could come up. I hope you're both feeling better!