Wednesday, January 16, 2008
"It is a foot!"
On Sunday, two 5-6yr old boys were in the hall after class, but the majority hadn't gotten out yet. The 2 boys were being kind of rambunctious and I was trying to keep them quiet until the others were done. One of them looked at me and as if he had just received this mighty revelation declared "You're pregnant!" I smiled and agreed that I was, and asked if they would like to feel the baby's foot. They looked at me disbelievingly, and came closer to feel. The first boy mumbled he didn't feel anything and the second with his hand placed over the side of my tummy where the foot was, proclaimed "It is a foot!". It was so funny and I've been giggling about it since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I could never discern on bump from another. You are lucky!
Maybe this baby has big feet like Mark? It's probably mostly because the head always seems to be on one side, and the feet are what is jabbing me on the other. :) Thanks for helping me realize a blessing.
Post a Comment