


Most of the work on the baby's room is done now. Mark has done such a fabulous job with it!. We even started to move things in, and it helps me feel like I am taking steps to being ready. We finally found a changing table, and a little night stand. I am still looking for a crib. It is going to be awesome! My mom has been excitedly working on the bedding for the crib, the curtains, and a few other pieces that I think will really bring the theme together. I can't hardly wait to see it all!! When we first put the penguin on the shelf, it wouldn't stay unless I put it's nose in the corner which made it look like it was in time out. Mark must have released it from it's punishment time.
We are getting so excited for baby to come!!
1 comment:
It is going to look so awesome when it's done! You guys are definitely very creative!
Post a Comment