

I can't bear it!
I am amazed everyday at how sweet Mark is with Mara. He is such an amazing Daddy!
Sling and Swing--> Our ward had a country dancing activity night, and since Mark and I are on the activities committee we thought we should be good examples. So I put Mara in this super-comfy sling, and we all danced the evening away. It was great fun to two-step and line dance! Mark did really well and we are considering turning our great room into a dance floor a couple times a week to get some more practice in.
Sunday, after church.
Sleeping beauty.

Mara & Lucy --> We had a lovely visit with the Breshears and were able to meet their new puppy, Lucy too.
3 comments:
Oh the adventures Mara has already had! How did she like the dancing?
LOVE the flowery/chiffon dress! You look great too Stacy!
She has such a lovely little face, I love the expressions you catch on camera. Cute little outfits too...
Post a Comment