Friday, April 4, 2008
"These are a few of my favorite things..."
Can you picture Julie Andrews singing of her favorite things? I feel it doesn't come close to how I feel about this new little baby girl in our lives! It's hard to put into words how many times a day I think how blessed I am. I have quite a debate everyday to decide what it is I love most about being a mom. I love Mara's expression-filled face and vibrancy the first thing in the morning. I love how she watches me and the things around her as she eats. I adore how she curls clear up with her little bum sticking out when I put her up on my shoulder. I love falling asleep with her next to me. I really love seeing Mark with her and watching the love grow in his eyes. She idolizes him too. She turns so cleverly to his voice. It all seems such a miracle to have her here. Life is so tender and precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment