“He made the world to be a grassy road before her wandering feet.” ― W. B. Yeates ------------------------------------ Not All Who Wander Are Lost
She's SO cute, Stacy and Mark! Thanks for posting pictures so we can see her!
I love to see how alert she is becoming. She's adorable.
Don't you love having a baby? They're so fun to brag about and take pictures of and write about. I think Alana is easily my greatest creation--and not just for her being my "subject of interest"! :) How are y'all adjusting?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's SO cute, Stacy and Mark! Thanks for posting pictures so we can see her!
I love to see how alert she is becoming. She's adorable.
Don't you love having a baby? They're so fun to brag about and take pictures of and write about. I think Alana is easily my greatest creation--and not just for her being my "subject of interest"! :) How are y'all adjusting?
Post a Comment