Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter blessings


We are so grateful for the blessings of our little Mara Sage! What better way to celebrate Easter and remember than in seeing her new little life so full of wonder. It is so fascinating to see her study the little things as she has become more alert and attentive to what is around her. I look into her eyes as she looks about and wonder what secrets she knows about Our Heavenly Father from where she just came. Easter is about the new life that we all will have because of the atonement and resurrection, and my heart is full of peace and gratitude for this.






5 comments:

Kim C. said...

I can't get over how cute she is! Adorable!

GABRIEL MISLA said...

she is beautiful!

Mom said...

Oh Stacy and Mark--congratulations! Mara is just beautiful and Jason and I are so proud of you! Stacy, I'm in AWE that you did it w/o the epidural. I don't want to crowd you, Mark and Mara, but let me know when you're ready to have visitors. I want to see you! Congrats again!

The Burnah Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Burnah Clan said...

I'm glad you guys keep putting lots of pics of her and you on here...don't stop! We wanna see Mara grow! (though I'm sure you don't, they are so sweet when they are little!)