I guess you could say we are trying to keep busy until our new little arrival. Mark thought it would be a good idea to trim the palm trees.
Notice his new double sided Machete cleverly taped onto the end of his iron rod.
I am sure there is absolutely no danger in this right?? Especially not 15 feet up.
The palm trees look nice at least! He had such fun doing it too. Now if we could just find a purpose for all the palm leaves he cut down.
2 comments:
we have had a machete in our trunk since Christmas as is was taken on Buck's backpacking trip and everytime I open the trunk and see it I think of my fond memories of Mark and machetes.
Mark, please tell me about going 100% natural...
I am anxiously awaiting any news about a baby!!!
Dried palm leaves = big bonfire... roast marshmallows, whatever. Hehehe :o)
Post a Comment