Life has been so grand these last few days! We just love this new little miracle in our lives. She is such a complete joy! She has so many facial expressions and is very attentive and alert when she is awake. She figured out last night that she could suck on her hands, it was cute as can be!

I'm 1 week old today! March 27, 2008

Grandpa Al liked my tractor outfit.

I love to watch Grandma!

Oh, does it really have to be bed time??
4 comments:
I see alot of you in her, Stac, and like her cute little nose...
What a doll!!! I can't wait to meet her. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me until then.
I can't get over how cute your little girl is! Keep the pictures coming!
I see some red hair in the picture with Mara and Mark. Could it be? She's absolutely perfect!
Post a Comment