The last few days have been so completely amazing and I can't believe our little baby is finally here! At the same time, I can't imagine having existed without her beautiful little self. She is such a perfect little baby!! If there was something tangible that could describe what heaven is like here, I would have to say it is the feel of a newborn baby! We can't wait for you to all meet her.
Daddy didn't mean to chop off the nurse's head, she was very nice. Baby Mara was getting all of his attention .

First Bath at 4:30 am 3/21

Burrito baby sleeps


Home on Saturday about 1:30pm.

Look at those muscles!
4 comments:
Mara is so perfect! Congratulations!!!
Yea! I am so excited to hear how everything went. I hope that you are enjoying Mara even with the long nights! I am excited to meet her.
She is the cutest! I'm very excited to have another cousin!
(sam)
She is so beautiful! I can't believe how incredibly perfect she is. She's the most beautiful baby I've seen in a long time. :o)
Post a Comment